CINANIMA gives you the opportunity to learn from the great masters and uncover the secrets of animated movies. Secrets, but also experiences, strategies, and much more, will be revealed in these seminars. Admission is free and open to the public.
Put the following dates on your calendar if you wish to learn more about animated film from internationally known directors and animators:
- Priit Tender (Estonia) – ‘Dog Apartment – creative process’
ESAD – School of Arts and Design (Matosinhos) | 13 november (Monday) | 11h00
- Craig Caldwell (USA) – ‘Bringing Characters to Life’
POLIVALENTE room of Multimeios (Espinho) | 14 november (Tuesday) | 11h00
- João Levezinho (Portugal) – ‘Talking with João Levezinho’
School Group Dr. Manuel Gomes de Almeida | 14 november (Tuesday) | 11h00
School Group Dr. Manuel Laranjeira | 14 november (Tuesday) | 16h00
- Britt Raes (Belgium) – ‘How I got to where I am now?
Going from art studies to professional life ‘
ART SCHOOL of the Catholic University of Porto | 14 november (Tuesday) | 15h00
- Nikola Majdak e Ana Nedeljković (Sérvia) – From personal experiences to animated film
The world we live in isn’t perfect, but it could be very inspiring.
IPCA – Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave (Barcelos)
15 november (Wednesday) | 11H00
- João Gonzalez – Ice Merchants – From the Subconscious to the Screen
ESMAD – School of Media Arts and Design (Vila do Conde)
16 november (Thursday) | 15h00
You can find out more about each Masterclass here.